Prospective Undergraduate Students
Construction Management Open House
Friday, October 27, 2017
Discover why a career in Construction Management is a great choice for students who enjoy problem solving, teamwork, hands-on-learning, and leadership. We invite high school students, their parents, and community members to explore the construction management major and career options. The event will be held on CSU’s campus and is free of charge and open to the public.
This event is free. Please register here.
Please join us at 3:50pm in Preconstruction Center 122 for check-in (or at 3:30 for an optional tour).
- 3:30pm-4:00pm: Optional tour of CM Facilities
- 3:50pm-4:00pm: Guest check-in
- 4:10pm-4:30pm: Enjoy a hands on activity with our construction management staff
- 4:30pm-5:00pm: Comprehensive overview of the program including: extracurricular involvement, scholarships and industry sponsorship, internship and career placement, and admission.
- 5:00pm-5:30pm: Join us for food and a new perspective from our student, alumni, and faculty panel, followed by a Q&A and giveaways!
- 5:30pm-6:00pm: Optional tour of CM Facilities
Like our CSU Construction Management Facebook page