About The Professional Advisory Development Board
What is the Professional Advisory Development Board (PADB)?
The Construction Management Professional Advisory Development Board (CM PADB) was established on January 1, 2000 to support and promote the Construction Management program at Colorado State University.
The Department of Construction Management at Colorado State University is committed to excellence in teaching, research, and service in and for the construction industry. The objectives and purposes of the CM PADB are to:
- Promote and improve the construction profession by education and development of a body of construction knowledge.
- Advance and support the highest quality faculty, educational facilities, and undergraduate and graduate programs for the students enrolled in the Construction Management major.
- Provide liaison between the construction industry and the Department.
- Develop and implement innovative programs which will benefit the Department and the construction industry.
- Through the active participation of the construction industry, the CM PADB shall offer advice, counsel, and provide vision for the Department.