Linda and Chuck Schneider are both retired teachers and challenged with regular daily living since Chuck suffered a stroke. The scope of this project may include a small addition to the home providing an accessible bathroom and safe access to the outdoors.
Schneider Project Fundraising Flyer
- After exploratory digging, it was discovered that structural plan needs to be updated.
- Clearing and grubbing complete.
- Batter board layout and excavation complete. Excavation to possibly be filled based upon setback findings.
- Currently looking for abatement, concrete, rebar, lumber, and geotechnical surveyor.
- Geotechnical survey complete. Foundation to remain a footing system.
- Backfill of geotechnical survey excavation complete.
- Waiting on project redesign.
- Footers dug. Team to pour footers 03.12.16
- Project redesign released
- Group to begin procurement process. Piping and backfill have been donated.
- Permit to be submitted this week.
- Installed Formwork for stem walls
- Poured Footers/Stem wall
- Backfilled and compacted excavation
- Underground sanitary rough installed
- Underground inspection complete 4/1
- Poured Slab
- Prefabricated Walls in IS Lab